2Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Kristen Lindgren, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Box 354694, 4225 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 306C, Seattle, WA 98105-6099. E-mail: KPL9716@u.washington.edu
Sexual Intent Perceptions: The Role of Perceiver Experience and the Real-Person Reduction1
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 346–369, February 2007
How to Cite
Lindgren, K. P., George, W. H. and Shoda, Y. (2007), Sexual Intent Perceptions: The Role of Perceiver Experience and the Real-Person Reduction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37: 346–369. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9029.2007.00163.x
1Portions of this research were presented in a poster session at the August 2002 annual meeting of the American Psychological Association in Chicago, IL. The authors thank Martie Haselton for providing us copies of the instruments that were used in Haselton and Buss (2000). The first author was supported by a predoctoral fellowship from the National Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!