We would like to thank Charlotte Bretherton, John Dryzek, Ian Manners, David Phinnemore and three anonymous referees for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. We would also like to thank both the School of Social Science and the Politics programme of Liverpool John Moores University for providing funds to support our research trip to Johannesburg.
The European Union and the World Summit on Sustainable Development: Normative Power Europe in Action?*
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 75–95, March 2005
How to Cite
LIGHTFOOT, S. and BURCHELL, J. (2005), The European Union and the World Summit on Sustainable Development: Normative Power Europe in Action?. JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies, 43: 75–95. doi: 10.1111/j.0021-9886.2005.00547.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!