Is rigor mortis the cause of post-mortem shrinkage in juvenile Pagrus auratus?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 883–888, September 2004
How to Cite
Morison, A. K. (2004), Is rigor mortis the cause of post-mortem shrinkage in juvenile Pagrus auratus?. Journal of Fish Biology, 65: 883–888. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2004.00485.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
- (Received 17 November 2003, Accepted 28 May 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!