Does the stock density of stillwater catch and release fisheries affect the growth performance of introduced cultured barbel?
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 65, Issue Supplement s1, pages 308–313, December 2004
How to Cite
Taylor, A. A. L., Britton, J. R. and Cowx, I. G. (2004), Does the stock density of stillwater catch and release fisheries affect the growth performance of introduced cultured barbel?. Journal of Fish Biology, 65: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2004.00548.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!