Present address: Freshwater Ecology Section, Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research, Department of Sustainability and Environment, P. O. Box 137, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia, 3084. Tel.: +62 3 9450 8600; fax: +62 3 9450 8799; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontogenetic patterns of habitat use by fishes within the main channel of an Australian floodplain river
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1582–1603, December 2004
How to Cite
King, A. J. (2004), Ontogenetic patterns of habitat use by fishes within the main channel of an Australian floodplain river. Journal of Fish Biology, 65: 1582–1603. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2004.00567.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2004
- (Received 3 March 2003, Accepted 31 August 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!