The role of salinity in structuring the fish assemblages in a tropical estuary
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 45–72, January 2005
How to Cite
Barletta, M., Barletta-Bergan, A., Saint-Paul, U. and Hubold, G. (2005), The role of salinity in structuring the fish assemblages in a tropical estuary. Journal of Fish Biology, 66: 45–72. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00582.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- (Received 22 December 2003, Accepted 16 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!