A new technique to gather 3-D spatial information using a single camera
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 429–441, February 2005
How to Cite
Laurel, B. J., Laurel, C. J., Brown, J. A. and Gregory, R. S. (2005), A new technique to gather 3-D spatial information using a single camera. Journal of Fish Biology, 66: 429–441. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00609.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
- (Received 15 November 2003, Accepted 18 October 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!