Discovery of an ancient lineage of Cyprinus carpio from Lake Biwa, central Japan, based on mtDNA sequence data, with reference to possible multiple origins of koi
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1516–1528, June 2005
How to Cite
Mabuchi, K., Senou, H., Suzuki, T. and Nishida, M. (2005), Discovery of an ancient lineage of Cyprinus carpio from Lake Biwa, central Japan, based on mtDNA sequence data, with reference to possible multiple origins of koi. Journal of Fish Biology, 66: 1516–1528. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00676.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- (Received 1 February 2004, Accepted 17 December 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!