Is the marginal otolith increment width a reliable recent growth index for larval and juvenile herring?
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1692–1703, June 2005
How to Cite
Fey, D. P. (2005), Is the marginal otolith increment width a reliable recent growth index for larval and juvenile herring?. Journal of Fish Biology, 66: 1692–1703. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00716.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
- (Received 2 April 2004, Accepted 27 January 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!