Skin darkness is related to cortisol, but not MSH, content in post-larval Solea senegalensis
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 577–581, August 2005
How to Cite
Ruane, N. M., Makridis, P., Balm, P. H. M. and Dinis, M. T. (2005), Skin darkness is related to cortisol, but not MSH, content in post-larval Solea senegalensis. Journal of Fish Biology, 67: 577–581. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00747.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
- (Received 8 June 2004, Accepted 16 February 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!