Seasonal foraging movements and migratory patterns of female Lamna ditropis tagged in Prince William Sound, Alaska
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 490–509, August 2005
How to Cite
Hulbert, L. B., Aires-da-Silva, A. M., Gallucci, V. F. and Rice, J. S. (2005), Seasonal foraging movements and migratory patterns of female Lamna ditropis tagged in Prince William Sound, Alaska. Journal of Fish Biology, 67: 490–509. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00757.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- (Received 22 July 2004, Accepted 24 February 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!