Selective exploitation of early running fish may induce genetic and phenotypic changes in Atlantic salmon
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 67, Issue Supplement s1, pages 129–145, September 2005
How to Cite
Consuegra, S., De Leániz, C. G., Serdio, A. and Verspoor, E. (2005), Selective exploitation of early running fish may induce genetic and phenotypic changes in Atlantic salmon. Journal of Fish Biology, 67: 129–145. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2005.00844.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!