Present address: Department of Biology, University of Maryland, Biology/Psychology Bldg, College Park, MD20742, U.S.A.
A direct assay of female choice in cichlids: all the eggs in one basket
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 373–384, February 2006
How to Cite
Kidd, M. R., Danley, P. D. and Kocher, T. D. (2006), A direct assay of female choice in cichlids: all the eggs in one basket. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 373–384. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.00896.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- (Received 16 February 2005, Accepted 27 June 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!