Ultrastructural morphology suggesting a new hypothesis for development of microsporidians seen in Loma salmonae infecting the gills of rainbow and brook trout
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 450–457, February 2006
How to Cite
Lovy, J., Wright, G. M., Wadowska, D. W. and Speare, D. J. (2006), Ultrastructural morphology suggesting a new hypothesis for development of microsporidians seen in Loma salmonae infecting the gills of rainbow and brook trout. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 450–457. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.00909.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- (Received 24 November 2004, Accepted 19 July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!