Present address: Department of Animal Care and Veterinary Nursing, Berkshire College of Agriculture, Hall Place, Burchetts Green, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 6QR, U.K.
Regional variation in the microhardness and mineralization of vertebrae from brown and rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 481–487, February 2006
How to Cite
Paxton, H., Bonser, R. H. C. and Winwood, K. (2006), Regional variation in the microhardness and mineralization of vertebrae from brown and rainbow trout. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 481–487. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.00926.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
- (Received 3 November 2004, Accepted 28 July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!