Seasonal and interannual variation in the energetic condition of adult male Atlantic sharpnose shark Rhizoprionodon terraenovae in the northern Gulf of Mexico
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 645–653, February 2006
How to Cite
Hoffmayer, E. R., Parsons, G. R. and Horton, J. (2006), Seasonal and interannual variation in the energetic condition of adult male Atlantic sharpnose shark Rhizoprionodon terraenovae in the northern Gulf of Mexico. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 645–653. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.00942.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- (Received 10 January 2005, Accepted 10 August 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!