Present address: Fisheries Research Station Baden-Württemberg, Untere Seestraße 81, D-88085 Langenargen, Germany
Correlations between type-indicator fish species and lake productivity in German lowland lakes
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1144–1157, April 2006
How to Cite
Garcia, X.-F., Diekmann, M., Brämick, U., Lemcke, R. and Mehner, T. (2006), Correlations between type-indicator fish species and lake productivity in German lowland lakes. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 1144–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.01009.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- (Received 15 March 2005, Accepted 7 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!