Long-term declines in body size and shifts in run timing of Atlantic salmon in Ireland
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2006
Journal of Fish Biology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1713–1730, June 2006
How to Cite
Quinn, T. P., McGinnity, P. and Cross, T. F. (2006), Long-term declines in body size and shifts in run timing of Atlantic salmon in Ireland. Journal of Fish Biology, 68: 1713–1730. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-1112.2006.01017.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2006
- (Received 27 November 2004, Accepted 31 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!