“They Get You Out of Courage:” Persistent Deep Poverty Among Former Welfare-Reliant Women
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 127–137, March 2004
How to Cite
Blalock, L. L., Tiller, V. R. and Monroe, P. A. (2004), “They Get You Out of Courage:” Persistent Deep Poverty Among Former Welfare-Reliant Women. Family Relations, 53: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00003.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!