This research was funded by the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, HRSA, PHS, DHHS, Grant MCJ-420598–04.
Involvement of Low-Income Single Caregivers in Child-Focused Early Intervention Services: Implications for Caregiver-Child Interaction*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 210–218, March 2004
How to Cite
Unger, D. G., Tressell, P. A., Wayne Jones, C. and Park, E. (2004), Involvement of Low-Income Single Caregivers in Child-Focused Early Intervention Services: Implications for Caregiver-Child Interaction. Family Relations, 53: 210–218. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00011.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!