Graduate School of Social Sciences, Bremen University, FVG, Mailbox 33 04 40, 28334 Bremen, Germany (email@example.com).
Love and Death in Germany: The Marital Biography and Its Effect on Mortality
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 567–581, August 2004
How to Cite
Brockmann, H. and Klein, T. (2004), Love and Death in Germany: The Marital Biography and Its Effect on Mortality. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 567–581. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00038.x
Institut für Soziologie, Ruprecht-Karls University Heidelberg, Sandgasse 9, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!