We thank International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) for providing the support and cooperation needed to collect the data used in this article. Ideas expressed are the opinions of the authors, not necessarily of IBM. Special thanks to my research assistants Jennifer Anderson, Ryan Anderson, Chelsea Boss, Zach Forsey, Laura Koch, David Latham, Chanelle Scown, and Roxane Whyte, who aided in the preparation of this manuscript.
New-Concept Part-Time Employment as a Work-Family Adaptive Strategy for Women Professionals with Small Children*
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 282–292, April 2004
How to Cite
Jeffrey Hill, E., Märtinson, V. and Ferris, M. (2004), New-Concept Part-Time Employment as a Work-Family Adaptive Strategy for Women Professionals with Small Children. Family Relations, 53: 282–292. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.0004.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!