Department of Sociology, University of Maryland, 2112 Art-Sociology, College Park, MD 20742 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Time Squeeze: Parental Statuses and Feelings About Time With Children
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 739–761, August 2004
How to Cite
Milkie, M. A., Mattingly, M. J., Nomaguchi, K. M., Bianchi, S. M. and Robinson, J. P. (2004), The Time Squeeze: Parental Statuses and Feelings About Time With Children. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 739–761. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00050.x
Department of Sociology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!