Département de démographie, Université de Montréal, C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7, Canada.
Changes in conjugal life in Canada: Is cohabitation progressively replacing marriage?
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 929–942, November 2004
How to Cite
Le Bourdais, C. and Lapierre-Adamcyk, É. (2004), Changes in conjugal life in Canada: Is cohabitation progressively replacing marriage?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 929–942. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00063.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!