This paper was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute on Aging (AG00117).
The Costs and Rewards of Caregiving Among Aging Spouses and Adult Children*
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 317–325, April 2004
How to Cite
Raschick, M. and Ingersoll-Dayton, B. (2004), The Costs and Rewards of Caregiving Among Aging Spouses and Adult Children. Family Relations, 53: 317–325. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.0008.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!