Department of Sociology, University of Cincinnati, P.O. Box 210378, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0378.
The role of cohabitation in family formation: The United States in comparative perspective
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1214–1230, December 2004
How to Cite
Heuveline, P. and Timberlake, J. M. (2004), The role of cohabitation in family formation: The United States in comparative perspective. Journal of Marriage and Family, 66: 1214–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2004.00088.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!