Département de sociologie, Université McGill, 855, rue Sherbrooke oust, Montréal (Québec). Canada H3A 2T7.
Sharing roles, sharing custody? Couples’ characteristics and children's living arrangements at separation
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 157–172, February 2005
How to Cite
Juby, H., Le Bourdais, C. and Marcil-Gratton, N. (2005), Sharing roles, sharing custody? Couples’ characteristics and children's living arrangements at separation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 67: 157–172. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2005.00012.x
Département de démographie, Université de Montréal, C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-Ville, Montréal (Québec), Canada H3C 3J7.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!