Population Research Center and Department of Sociology, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, G1800, Austin, TX 78712-0544.
A small extension to “costs and rewards of children: The effects of becoming a parent on adults’ lives”
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 216–221, February 2005
How to Cite
Woo, H. and Kelly Raley, R. (2005), A small extension to “costs and rewards of children: The effects of becoming a parent on adults’ lives”. Journal of Marriage and Family, 67: 216–221. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2005.00016.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!