*Alfred P. Sloan Center on Parents, Children, and Work, University of Chicago, 1155 E 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637 (email@example.com).
Husbands’ and wives’ time spent on housework: A comparison of measures
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 328–336, May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-S. and Waite, L. J. (2005), Husbands’ and wives’ time spent on housework: A comparison of measures. Journal of Marriage and Family, 67: 328–336. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2005.00119.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!