Department of Applied Psychology, New York University, 239 Greene Street, Suite 400, New York, NY 10003.
Parents’ awareness of lesbian, gay, and bisexual youths’ sexual orientation
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 474–482, May 2005
How to Cite
D’Augelli , A. R., Grossman , A. H. and Starks, M. T. (2005), Parents’ awareness of lesbian, gay, and bisexual youths’ sexual orientation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 67: 474–482. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2005.00129.x
Department of Educational and School Psychology and Special Education, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!