Testosterone, marital quality, and role overload
Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 483–498, May 2005
How to Cite
Booth, A., Johnson, D. R. and Granger, D. A. (2005), Testosterone, marital quality, and role overload. Journal of Marriage and Family, 67: 483–498. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2445.2005.00130.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!