The author would like to thank Jang-Ting Guo for bringing the research topic to his attention and suggestions. He also thanks the referee, Neville Jiang, Kazuo Mino, Koji Shimomura, seminar, and conference participants at Academia Sinica, Kobe University, National Taiwan University, the S.C. Tsiang Memorial Meeting (Taipei), the ASSA Meeting (Philadelphia), and, in particular, Ping Wang for very helpful and constructive suggestions. All errors and omissions are the author's responsibility.
Multiple BGPs in a Growth Model with Habit Persistence
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 25–48, February 2007
How to Cite
CHEN, B.-L. (2007), Multiple BGPs in a Growth Model with Habit Persistence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 25–48. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00002.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received October 7, 2005; and accepted in revised form March 2, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!