We would like to thank Helge Berger, Martin Hellwig, Gerhard Illing, Thomas Laubach, Till Requate, seminar participants in Frankfurt and Heidelberg, and conference participants at the annual meeting of the German Economic Association 2000 in Berlin for many helpful comments. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is gratefully acknowledged.
Information Content of Wages and Monetary Policy
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 133–149, February 2007
How to Cite
GERSBACH, H. and HAHN, V. (2007), Information Content of Wages and Monetary Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 133–149. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00006.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received May 11, 2004; and accepted in revised form October 24, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!