For helpful comments, we thank many colleagues in the Federal Reserve System as well as seminar and conference participants at Bocconi University, the Federal Reserve Board, the European Central Bank, and the NBER Summer Institute. Golnaz Motiey and Vuong Nguyen provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of others in the Federal Reserve System.
Accounting for a Shift in Term Structure Behavior with No-Arbitrage and Macro-Finance Models
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 395–422, March–April 2007
How to Cite
RUDEBUSCH, G. D. and WU, T. (2007), Accounting for a Shift in Term Structure Behavior with No-Arbitrage and Macro-Finance Models. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 395–422. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00030.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received February 17, 2005; and accepted in revised form February 20, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!