We would like to thank F. Collard, M. Dupaigne, M. Jonsson, H. Le Bihan, J. Linde, J.G. Sahuc, F. Smets, R. Wouters, and participants at Banque de France workshops and T2M conference for comments and suggestions, and S. Basu for sharing his data. Special thanks to P. Fève and an anonymous referee, whose detailed comments on an earlier draft greatly improved the paper. The remaining errors are ours. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France.
Technology Shocks and Monetary Policy: Revisiting the Fed's Performance
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 471–507, March–April 2007
How to Cite
AVOUYI-DOVI, S. and MATHERON, J. (2007), Technology Shocks and Monetary Policy: Revisiting the Fed's Performance. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 471–507. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00033.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Received August 22, 2005; and accepted in revised form April 4, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!