We thank Yunus Aksoy, Alan Carruth, Mathan Satchi, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. We would also like to thank In Choi and James Hamilton for making available some of the GAUSS codes used in this paper.
A Long-Run Non-Linear Approach to the Fisher Effect
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 543–559, March–April 2007
How to Cite
CHRISTOPOULOS, D. K. and LEÓN-LEDESMA, M. A. (2007), A Long-Run Non-Linear Approach to the Fisher Effect. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 543–559. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00035.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received December 5, 2005; and accepted in revised form March 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!