The views expressed in this paper are our own and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Central Bank (ECB) or its staff. We thank the editor, an anonymous referee, Robert Barsky, Vítor Gaspar, Jesús Gonzalo, Chris House, Atsushi Inoue, Emre Ozdenorem, and Harald Uhlig for helpful comments.
Quantifying the Risk of Deflation
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 561–590, March–April 2007
How to Cite
KILIAN, L. and MANGANELLI, S. (2007), Quantifying the Risk of Deflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 561–590. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00036.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received November 16, 2004; and accepted in revised form November 9, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!