We are grateful to three anonymous referees and Ken West (editor) for numerous helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Doug Elmendorf, Michael Feroli, Mark Gertler, Kenneth Kuttner, Andrew Levin, Simon Potter, Scott Schuh, Dan Sichel, Eric Swanson, Stacey Tevlin, Jonathan Wright, and participants of the New York Fed Domestic Research Brown Bag seminar and the Federal Reserve Board macro workshop for their valuable input. Arshia Burney and Amanda Cox provided outstanding research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
Inventory Dynamics and Business Cycles: What Has Changed?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 591–613, March–April 2007
How to Cite
McCARTHY, J. and ZAKRAJŠEK, E. (2007), Inventory Dynamics and Business Cycles: What Has Changed?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 591–613. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00037.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Received June 27, 2003; and accepted in revised form November 8, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!