I would like to thank Han-Sheng Chen for research assistance and Marcel Fratzscher for providing me with Fed monetary policy data. Comments and guidance from Huntley Schaller, Kenneth D. West, and an anonymous referee are greatly appreciated. Any remaining errors are my own responsibility. This research is supported by a grant from the Program for Globalization Studies, Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities and social Sciences, National Taiwan University (95R0064-AH03-03).
Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects on Stock Returns?
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pages 667–688, March–April 2007
How to Cite
CHEN, S.-S. (2007), Does Monetary Policy Have Asymmetric Effects on Stock Returns?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39: 667–688. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-2879.2007.00040.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Received March 22, 2005; and accepted in revised form December 7, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!