Sharon Danoff-Burg, Department of Psychology, University at Albany; Tracey A. Revenson, Social-Personality Psychology, City University of New York Graduate Center; Kimberlee J. Trudeau, Social-Personality Psychology, City University of New York Graduate Center; Stephen A. Paget, Hospital for Special Surgery.
Unmitigated Communion, Social Constraints, and Psychological Distress Among Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 29–46, February 2004
How to Cite
Danoff-Burg, S., Revenson, T. A., Trudeau, K. J. and Paget, S. A. (2004), Unmitigated Communion, Social Constraints, and Psychological Distress Among Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Journal of Personality, 72: 29–46. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00255.x
This research was supported by a Postdoctoral Award from the Arthritis Foundation to Sharon Danoff-Burg and Summer Student Research Fellowships from the New York Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation to Kimberlee J. Trudeau. Portions of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, August 1999, Boston, and at Enhancing Outcomes in Women's Health—An Interdisciplinary Conference Sponsored by the American Psychological Association, February 2002, Washington, DC. We are grateful to Allan Gibofsky for help with referrals and Katy Tai for assistance with the patient registry. We also thank Stephen J. Lepore for his comments on an earlier draft.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!