Mireille Joussemet, McGill University; Richard Koestner, McGill University; Natasha Lekes; Nathalie Houlfort, McGill University.
Introducing Uninteresting Tasks to Children: A Comparison of the Effects of Rewards and Autonomy Support
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2003
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 139–166, February 2004
How to Cite
Joussemet, M., Koestner, R., Lekes, N. and Houlfort, N. (2004), Introducing Uninteresting Tasks to Children: A Comparison of the Effects of Rewards and Autonomy Support. Journal of Personality, 72: 139–166. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00259.x
This study was funded by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Fonds pour la Formation de Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche, Québec.
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!