The author would like to thank Stacy Bomhoff, Heather Hutchens, and Bo Gallimore for their help collecting the data for this study.
Bridging the Idiographic-Nomothetic Divide in Ratings of Self and Others on the Big Five
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 203–241, April 2004
How to Cite
Grice, J. W. (2004), Bridging the Idiographic-Nomothetic Divide in Ratings of Self and Others on the Big Five. Journal of Personality, 72: 203–241. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00261.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!