This work was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Aging (R01-AG18436) to Dan Mroczek, and grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R03-MH19734) and the National Institute on Aging (R01-AG16731) to Dave Almeida. Support was also provided by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Successful Midlife Development. We wish to thank Jens Asendorpf, Brendan Bunting, Dan Cervone, Margie Lachman, Frieder Lang, Jana Mroczek, and Ron Spiro for valuable comments on this manuscript.
The Effect of Daily Stress, Personality, and Age on Daily Negative Affect
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 355–378, April 2004
How to Cite
Mroczek, D. K. and Almeida, D. M. (2004), The Effect of Daily Stress, Personality, and Age on Daily Negative Affect. Journal of Personality, 72: 355–378. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00265.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!