Susan Bluck, Center for Gerontological Studies and Department of Psychology, University of Florida. Judith Glück, Department of Psychology, University of Vienna, Austria. The order of authors was determined by chance.
Making Things Better and Learning a Lesson: Experiencing Wisdom Across the Lifespan
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 543–572, June 2004
How to Cite
Bluck, S. and Glück, J. (2004), Making Things Better and Learning a Lesson: Experiencing Wisdom Across the Lifespan. Journal of Personality, 72: 543–572. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00272.x
We would like to thank Paul Baltes, Center for Lifespan Psychology, Max Planck Institute for Human Development, for financial support of this research. We are grateful to Tom Cook, Tilmann Habermas, and Bob Levenson for suggestions during project development. Sebastian Jentschke and Antje Stange made creative contributions to the coding system. Thanks also to Gabi Faust, Amy Michèle, Katharina Behrens, Daniel Grühn, and Stefan Körber for data collection, and to Sylvia Fitting and Annika Tillmans for coding.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!