This research was supported by NIMH Award MH54142. Portions of this study were presented at the Society for Personality and Social Psychology Personality Preconference in Nashville, TN, January 2000. We thank Camille Patterson, Sonia Sethi, Jeff White, Tom Kennedy, Erik Day, Summer Noelle Smith, and Kelly Ruff for their assistance in transcription, content analysis, and coding.
Lost and Found Possible Selves, Subjective Well-Being, and Ego Development in Divorced Women
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 603–632, June 2004
How to Cite
King, L. A. and Raspin, C. (2004), Lost and Found Possible Selves, Subjective Well-Being, and Ego Development in Divorced Women. Journal of Personality, 72: 603–632. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00274.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!