Sun-Mee Kang, and Phillip R. Shaver, Department of Psychology, University of California, Davis.
Individual Differences in Emotional Complexity: Their Psychological Implications
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 687–726, August 2004
How to Cite
Kang, S.-M. and Shaver, P. R. (2004), Individual Differences in Emotional Complexity: Their Psychological Implications. Journal of Personality, 72: 687–726. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00277.x
This research was supported by the 2001 American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Awards to the first author. Portions of this research were presented at the 1st annual meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, Nashville, Tennessee, February 2000.
We are grateful to Richard W. Robins, Robert A. Emmons, Keith Widaman, Niels G. Waller, Xiaojia Ge, Jo Kung-Chiao Hsieh, and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!