The authors wish to thank Lise Abrams, Dolores Albarracín, and Barry Schlenker for their feedback on an earlier draft of this article, and we thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and comments.
Is Self-Complexity Linked to Better Coping? A Review of the Literature
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 727–760, August 2004
How to Cite
Koch, E. J. and Shepperd, J. A. (2004), Is Self-Complexity Linked to Better Coping? A Review of the Literature. Journal of Personality, 72: 727–760. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00278.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!