The research reported in this manuscript was supported by a grant from the Foley Family Foundation to establish the Foley Center for the Study of Lives at Northwestern University. The authors would like to thank Jeff McCrae and two anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Traits and Stories: Links Between Dispositional and Narrative Features of Personality
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 761–784, August 2004
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P., Anyidoho, N. A., Brown, C., Huang, Y. T., Kaplan, B. and Machado, M. A. (2004), Traits and Stories: Links Between Dispositional and Narrative Features of Personality. Journal of Personality, 72: 761–784. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00279.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!