David Watson, Eva C. Klohnen, Alex Casillas, Ericka Nus Simms, and Jeffrey Haig, Department of Psychology, University of Iowa. Diane S. Berry, Department of Psychology, Southern Methodist University.
Match Makers and Deal Breakers: Analyses of Assortative Mating in Newlywed Couples
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1029–1068, October 2004
How to Cite
Watson, D., Klohnen, E. C., Casillas, A., Nus Simms, E., Haig, J. and Berry, D. S. (2004), Match Makers and Deal Breakers: Analyses of Assortative Mating in Newlywed Couples. Journal of Personality, 72: 1029–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00289.x
We thank Elizabeth Gray, Daniel Heller, and all of the IMAP staff for their help in the preparation of this manuscript. This research was supported by NIMH Grant # 1-R01-MH61804-01 to Diane Berry.
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!