Personality, Threat, and Cognitive and Emotional Reactions to Stressful Intercultural Situations
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2004
Journal of Personality
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1069–1096, October 2004
How to Cite
Van Der Zee, K., Van Oudenhoven, J. P. and De Grijs, E. (2004), Personality, Threat, and Cognitive and Emotional Reactions to Stressful Intercultural Situations. Journal of Personality, 72: 1069–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00290.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!